Baked prawns with cheese and fresh herbs.
1) Fresh medium size prawns. I use Tiger prawns and white sea prawns.
2) mozzarella cheese
3) Fresh rosemary
4) Fresh parsley
5) Butter to grease the baking tray
1) Wash the prawns. With the help of a scissors or sharp knife split open the prawn vertically from top and split it flat open. Do not remove the skin.
2) Crumble the cheese, chop the herbs and mix them together.
3) preheat the oven, place the cheese and herb mixture in between the split prawn.
4) Grease the baking tray with butter and place the prawn on the baking tray.
5) Bake the prawn at 180 degrees for 10mins.