This is the fish fry I use for my fish and chips recipe. I skipped the chips this time.
1) 1/2 kg skinless boneless fish fillet
2) 2tbsp cornflour
3) 2tbdp plain flour
4) 1 egg
5) 1tsp milk or cream
6) 1 cup bread crumbs
7) 1tsp dry mixed herbs
8) oil for deep frying
1) Cut and clean the fish fillet
2) whip the egg and milk/ cream with a pinch of salt.
3) mix the cornflour and plain flour
4) mix the bread crumbs and dry mixed herbs
5) Heat oil in a pan, when the oil is hot, take a piece of fish, dust with the mixed dry flour, dip in egg, roll in the bread crumbs and deep fry.
Do not over fry, fish cooks very fast.
Enjoy with chips or just a yummy dip!